Pylane is a python vm injector with debug tools, based on gdb and ptrace. It uses gdb to trace python process, inject and run some code in its python vm.
pip install pylane
use inject command to inject a python script in a process:
pylane inject <PID> <YOUR_PYTHON_FILE>
use a shell command to inject an interactive shell:
pylane shell <PID>
Pylane shell features:
- use IPython as its interactive interface, support magic functions like ? and %
- support remote automatic completion
- provide debug toolkit functions, such as:
- lookup class or instance by name
- get the source code of an object
- print all threads’ stack and locals
Copyright (C) 2018 valensc
The post pylane: python vm injector with debug tools, based on gdb appeared first on Penetration Testing.