In the age of regular cyber attacks and constant digital threats, it’s no wonder that businesses find themselves spending more and more on defense. Cyber security spending by businesses climbed to $13 million per company in 2018, an increase of 12% on the previous year.
It’s an expensive necessity however Cynet is offering a free threat assessment for businesses. It’s an opportunity that could be too good to pass up.
Cynet is a security platform that protects organizations from breaches and cyber threats, using automated discovery to provide a clear picture of your security posture and working to mitigate threats of all shapes and sizes.
In today’s world, cybersecurity is more important than ever. In 2018, 67% of SMBs experienced a cyber-attack according to research by the Ponemon Institute, sponsored by Keeper Security.
Companies who fail to remain vigilant and aware of all the dangers will pay a heavy price. That’s why solid security software is so important. Founded by an elite group of seasoned security entrepreneurs, researchers and SOC practitioners, Cynet’s goal is to centralize the main factors involved in defending against breaches.
So Why Should Businesses Consider Cynet?
Companies can never be too careful when it comes to cybersecurity, and Cynet offers a reliable and professional approach. Here are a few of the reasons why it stands out:
- The platform discloses active attacks as well as silent malicious presence, combining prevention and defense. It’s the only solution to do this.
- Cynet correlates security signals from a range of areas, including users, file networks, and host activities to give a full picture of the security landscape
- By unifying all aspects of breach protection in a single interface, Cynet removes the need for multi-product security stacks or dependency on high-security skills. It simplifies defense and helps mitigate spending.
Who is it for?
Cynet works for a wide range of organizations, from SMBs to large-scale global enterprises. It works from top to bottom, taking care of proactive maintenance and IT hygiene all the way to tackling big active threats and breaches.
One of Cynet’s standout features is its ease of operation. It’s designed to work effectively regardless of how big or qualified your security team is, offering benefits to every kind of organization.
Cynet’s free threat assessment is an opportunity to see what Cynet can do for you and get a service which can be extremely expensive for nothing.
What Does it Include?
The Cynet free assessment is carried out by the Cynet team and offers full visibility into your company’s weak points and where you stand with overall security. This includes:
- A risk score, calculated from all of the assessed areas
- A breakdown of any active threats like malware or phishing
- A look at the apps and systems that are currently vulnerable
- An industry comparison, showing where you stand in relation to your peers when it comes to risk and security
You can sign up for the free assessment here. It’s a great deal for any business that’s interested in increasing their security and minimizing the risks facing them in the digital realm. And that should be pretty much every business out there.
Did you enjoy reading this article? Like our page on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.